I thought I would jump onto the band wagon of fall-pumpkin-flavored-everything. My family really likes to eat home made muffins and these are a family favorite. I enjoy a good quick and delicious food that warms the tummy and the heart.
I have recently been advised by my doctor to avoid dairy and so this recipe is easily adapted to use almond milk instead of regular milk. I love that these muffins are so warming with the cinnamon and sweet with the chocolate chips. Please let me know if there is anything you change. I would love to hear from you!
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins
- 3 1/2 Cups Flour
- 2 cups Packed Brown Sugar
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- 2 Tbsp Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp Salt
- 4 eggs
- 1 Can (29 oz) Pumpkin Puree
- 1 Cup Coconut Oil (melted)
- 2 Tbsp Milk
- 2 tsp Vanilla
- -Preheat oven to 375F. Line muffin tin with paper liners. Or grease with no stick spray.
- -In a bowl, add flour, brown sugar, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda, and salt, and stir to combine.
- -In another large bowl, add combine pumpkin puree, milk, vanilla and oil and stir until smooth.
- -Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients. Stir with a spoon to combine until the batter is smooth.
- -Using a 1/4 measuring cup, put the mixture into muffin tin
- -put the pumpkin muffins in oven and bake for 25 minutes.
(Visited 37 times, 1 visits today)